Thursday, March 6, 2008

Prologue?

Here is where I provide some information to help reader(s?--should I be so hopeful to use the plural form?) navigate this blog from henceforth.
  • female first year student
  • currently attending a large university in Canada
  • totally crushing on a boy who looks like this:
  • academically lazy as fuck; but consistently (and officially) recognized as near-genious level intelligent
  • virgin; hesitantly wanting to change this, but blessed with religious guilt and pitiful self esteem that makes this difficult to attain
  • with an air of sexual experience/knowledge, few (if any) realize that I've never had a real boyfriend
  • probably peaked (professionally, academically, socially) sometime in high school... seems to be a downward trip from here on out
  • confused and oblivious about the future--what to do, how to do it, who I want to be with, where I'll be--all are questions without answers and really bleak looking outcomes.
  • generally introverted about these things, I appear seemingly happy and confident to friends and family.



No comments: